Legging in 'Susanne Stripe'
Returns: We accept returns for purchases made on this website of unworn, unwashed items. All tags must be attached and a return request must be submitted within 30 days of purchase.
Exchanges: Should you wish to make an exchange, the same process, timing and shipping parameters apply as for a return.
Shipping: We offer a variety of options for shipping your purchase. As you go through the check-out process please chose the shipping option that works best for you.
Discount codes: One discount code can be used at a time on purchases. Where items have been marked down, a discount code offers an additional savings on top of the mark down.
Please see our FAQ page for answers to additional questions.
Our Leggings are one of a kind - in EVERY way.
- Made for sweaty fitness and yoga classes, paddleboarding, SUP, running, barre, spin, hiking
- High waisted for a flattering, no muffin top fit
- Our K-DEER Original flat front seam is a superior, engineered design that avoids uncomfortable female fit issues
- No outside leg seam, for a smooth, chafe-free wearing experience
- 30" inseam can stretch to 34" or scrunch at the ankle
- Meant to fit snug
- Single layer, unlined for a 'second skin' experience
- UPF 50+ protection
- Undergarments optional
- American knit and printed 4-way stretch spandex/nylon fabric
- Lightweight, luxuriously soft feel
- High performance moisture wicking, fast drying technology
- Cold wash, hang dry for lasting elasticity and color vibrancy
- Sensitive to rough surfaces, no sitting on velcro or concrete!
Dedicated to Lieutenant Colonel Susanne M Hiscock of the United States Air Force, the Susanne Stripe has been designed to honor the active service members, veterans and the military personnel who made the ultimate sacrifice while serving in the Armed Forces.
K-DEER is donating 5% of proceeds of the Susanne Stripe to T.A.P.S, the Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors. This nonprofit Veterans Service Organization provides comfort and support to the devastated spouses, significant others, children, parents, siblings, friends and co-workers of the brave men and women who died serving this country.
Susanne has been a friend of the Deer family for many years. Her positive, dedicated, driven personality is just part of what makes her such an incredible role model. Susanne has received many major awards and decorations over the course of her 24 year military career. She has piloted over 2,000 hours in C-38 and C-40 aircrafts, supporting Congressional and Department of Defense senior leadership. She is married with two beautiful children and is currently the Chief of Family Programs of the Army National Guard Readiness Center, supporting over 455,000 service members and families in the National Guard. Through this incredible woman, wife and mother in the US military, we want to honor all the women in the armed forces and thank you for your service and sacrifice.
Susanne comes from a family of decorated military members; her father, uncle, sister, brother and husband serve(d) in the US Air Force or Navy. The K-DEER family would like to thank Susanne and her family for their service and hope that through this stripe, we can bring support to military families through T.A.P.S.
You can learn more and contribute directly to T.A.P.S by donating on their website, https://www.taps.org/donate/. Thank you to all our military families for supporting your brave loved ones who protect and serve this country in honor.