Legging in Ruth Stripe
Returns: We accept returns for purchases made on this website of unworn, unwashed items. All tags must be attached and a return request must be submitted within 30 days of purchase. All Domestic return shipping is FREE as long as it is within our return policy.
Exchanges: Should you wish to make an exchange, the same process, timing and shipping parameters apply as for a return.
Shipping: We offer a variety of options for shipping your purchase. As you go through the check-out process please chose the shipping option that works best for you.
Please see our FAQ page for answers to additional questions.
The Ruth Stripe is named after indoor cycling pioneer Ruth Zuckerman, the co-founder of Flywheel Sports. With each purchase of the Ruth Stripe, a percentage of proceeds are donated to Stand Up To Cancer to accelerate the pace of groundbreaking translational research that can get new therapies to patients quickly and save lives now. Stand Up To Cancer is a division of the Entertainment Industry Foundation, a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Learn more about Stand Up To Cancer here.
Fit & Fabric
K-DEER is perfect for fitness, yoga, running, cycling, barre, paddle boarding and any type of sweaty activity.
Our Fit Has You Covered!
- High waisted for a flattering, no muffin top fit
- Luxuriously soft and comfortable compression that smoothes and elongates
- Original flat front seam is a superior, engineered design that avoids uncomfortable female fit issues
- No outside leg seam, for a chafe-free wearing experience
- Single layer, unlined for a 'second skin’ experience
- Can be worn under the ankle or above depending on preference
- Meant to fit snug, size up if you are between sizes
- Undergarments optional
- Innovative 4-way spandex/nylon stretch fabric always maintains shape
- UPF 50+ protection, H20
- Rapid moisture wicking technology for cool & dry, all day wear
- High performance construction for maximum durability
- Extreme vibrant colors never fade with unlimited wear
- Made in the USA
- Our prints are designed in-house and garments are produced locally in the US - a true testament to our small carbon footprint
- Hand wash cold, hang dry for lasting elasticity and color vibrancy
- Sensitive to rough surfaces, no sitting on velcro or concrete!
*The print placement on all of our leggings will slightly vary. This makes each pair unique and one of a kind!*