Legging in 'Erika Stripe'
Returns: We accept returns for purchases made on this website of unworn, unwashed items. All tags must be attached and a return request must be submitted within 30 days of purchase.
Exchanges: Should you wish to make an exchange, the same process, timing and shipping parameters apply as for a return.
Shipping: We offer a variety of options for shipping your purchase. As you go through the check-out process please chose the shipping option that works best for you.
Discount codes: One discount code can be used at a time on purchases. Where items have been marked down, a discount code offers an additional savings on top of the mark down.
Please see our FAQ page for answers to additional questions.
Our Leggings are one of a kind - in EVERY way.
- Made for sweaty fitness and yoga classes, paddleboarding, SUP, running, barre, spin, hiking
- High waisted for a flattering, no muffin top fit
- Our K-DEER Original flat front seam is a superior, engineered design that avoids uncomfortable female fit issues
- No outside leg seam, for a smooth, chafe-free wearing experience
- 30" inseam can stretch to 34" or scrunch at the ankle
- Meant to fit snug
- Single layer, unlined for a 'second skin' experience
- UPF 50+ protection
- Undergarments optional
- American knit and printed 4-way stretch spandex/nylon fabric
- Lightweight, luxuriously soft feel
- High performance moisture wicking, fast drying technology
- Cold wash, hang dry for lasting elasticity and color vibrancy
- Sensitive to rough surfaces, no sitting on velcro or concrete!
The Erika Stripe is dedicated to Kristine's sister, Erika. Her compassion for others, especially animals, has made this stripe an easy choice to honor and support St. Hubert's Animal Welfare Center. This non profit organization based in Madison and North Branch, NJ, is dedicated to the humane treatment of animals. Most recently, on June 3rd, St. Hubert's Animal Welfare Center assisted the Monmouth County SPCA with the rescue of 280 dogs from a hoarding case in Howell, New Jersey. They welcomed over 141 dogs and puppies to their shelters, and since have placed them all in loving homes. Advocacy, education, pet therapy training, adoption and foster services, pet loss support and animal control (wildlife rescue) are just some of the amazing contributions that St. Hubert's Animal Welfare Center makes to our community.
Erika and Kristine grew up with a rescue named Barney, a loving mutt that brought the lesson of unconditional love to their lives early on. Barney lived 17 strong years and not long after Erika got married, she and her husband adopted Pumba and Kira. These sweet rescues filled their home with compassion, humor and companionship. Raising children with this kind of energy at home has also been rewarding, giving their kids a sense of responsibility, appreciation and unconditional love.
We are proud to honor Erika through this Stripe as well as all the rescued, adopted and fostered animals in our lives. We are also thrilled to be connected to St. Hubert's Animal Welfare Center and offer them proceeds from the sale of this stripe.