Legging in 'Erika Stripe'
Returns: We accept returns for purchases made on this website of unworn, unwashed items. All tags must be attached and a return request must be submitted within 30 days of purchase. All Domestic return shipping is FREE as long as it is within our return policy.
Exchanges: Should you wish to make an exchange, the same process, timing and shipping parameters apply as for a return.
Shipping: We offer a variety of options for shipping your purchase. As you go through the check-out process please chose the shipping option that works best for you.
Please see our FAQ page for answers to additional questions.
The Erika Stripe is dedicated to Kristine's sister, Erika. Her compassion for others, especially animals, has made this stripe an easy choice to honor and support St. Hubert's Animal Welfare Center. This non profit organization based in Madison and North Branch, NJ, is dedicated to the humane treatment of animals. Most recently, on June 3rd, St. Hubert's Animal Welfare Center assisted the Monmouth County SPCA with the rescue of 280 dogs from a hoarding case in Howell, New Jersey. They welcomed over 141 dogs and puppies to their shelters, and since have placed them all in loving homes. Advocacy, education, pet therapy training, adoption and foster services, pet loss support and animal control (wildlife rescue) are just some of the amazing contributions that St. Hubert's Animal Welfare Center makes to our community.
Erika and Kristine grew up with a rescue named Barney, a loving mutt that brought the lesson of unconditional love to their lives early on. Barney lived 17 strong years and not long after Erika got married, she and her husband adopted Pumba and Kira. These sweet rescues filled their home with compassion, humor and companionship. Raising children with this kind of energy at home has also been rewarding, giving their kids a sense of responsibility, appreciation and unconditional love.
We are proud to honor Erika through this Stripe as well as all the rescued, adopted and fostered animals in our lives. We are also thrilled to be connected to St. Hubert's Animal Welfare Center and offer them proceeds from the sale of this stripe.
Fit & Fabric
Our Leggings are one of a kind - in EVERY way.
K-DEER is perfect for fitness, yoga, running, cycling, barre, paddle boarding and any type of sweaty activity.
Our Fit Has You Covered!
- High waisted for a flattering, no muffin top fit
- Luxuriously soft and comfortable compression that smoothes and elongates
- Original flat front seam is a superior, engineered design that avoids uncomfortable female fit issues
- No outside leg seam, for a chafe-free wearing experience
- Single layer, unlined for a 'second skin’ experience
- 29" inseam can stretch to 32" or scrunch to suit your height
- Can be worn under the ankle or above depending on preference
- Meant to fit snug, size up if you are between sizes
- Undergarments optional
- Innovative 4-way spandex/nylon stretch fabric always maintains shape
- UPF 50+ protection, H20
- Rapid moisture technology for cool & dry, all day wear
- High performance construction for maximum durability
- Extreme vibrant colors never fade with unlimited wear
- Made in the USA within a 15 mile eco-footprint
- Eco-friendly fabric and dyes with minimal wastage
- Cold wash, hang dry for lasting elasticity and color vibrancy
- Sensitive to rough surfaces, no sitting on velcro or concrete!
*The print placement on all of our leggings will slightly vary. This makes each pair unique and one of a kind!*