Legging in 'Caroline Stripe'
Returns: We accept returns for purchases made on this website of unworn, unwashed items. All tags must be attached and a return request must be submitted within 30 days of purchase.
Exchanges: Should you wish to make an exchange, the same process, timing and shipping parameters apply as for a return.
Shipping: We offer a variety of options for shipping your purchase. As you go through the check-out process please chose the shipping option that works best for you.
Discount codes: One discount code can be used at a time on purchases. Where items have been marked down, a discount code offers an additional savings on top of the mark down.
Please see our FAQ page for answers to additional questions.
Our Leggings are one of a kind - in EVERY way.
- Made for sweaty fitness and yoga classes, paddleboarding, SUP, running, barre, spin, hiking
- High waisted for a flattering, no muffin top fit
- Our K-DEER Original flat front seam is a superior, engineered design that avoids uncomfortable female fit issues
- No outside leg seam, for a smooth, chafe-free wearing experience
- 30" inseam can stretch to 34" or scrunch at the ankle
- Meant to fit snug
- Single layer, unlined for a 'second skin' experience
- UPF 50+ protection
- Undergarments optional
- American knit and printed 4-way stretch spandex/nylon fabric
- Lightweight, luxuriously soft feel
- High performance moisture wicking, fast drying technology
- Cold wash, hang dry for lasting elasticity and color vibrancy
- Sensitive to rough surfaces, no sitting on velcro or concrete!
The Caroline Stripe is dedicated to Caroline Gogolak, the co-founder and president of Carbon38. After meeting Caroline at FounderMade, hosted by Well + Good, Kristine was inspired to highlight this positive, female entrepreneur and role model. The successful ongoing retail partnership between K-DEER and Carbon38 has driven us to honor this #girlboss and #inspiration.
When purchased on www.k-deer.com, the Caroline Stripe supports Inner-City Arts with an annual donation. This Los Angeles based non-profit organization engages young people in the creative process in order to shape a society of creative, confident and collaborative individuals. Providing access to the arts and the endless possibilities they offer, Inner-City Arts is an investment in the youth of Los Angeles. Creating a bridge between the studio and the classroom, Inner-City Arts' unique approach to arts education measurably improves academic and personal outcomes for children and youth, including those students with Limited English Proficiency who are at risk of academic failure. Since it's founding in 1989, Inner-City Arts has reached over 200,000 children, offering art classes for students and integrated art programs for educators.