Capri in 'Kayley Stripe'
Returns: We accept returns for purchases made on this website of unworn, unwashed items. All tags must be attached and a return request must be submitted within 30 days of purchase.
Exchanges: Should you wish to make an exchange, the same process, timing and shipping parameters apply as for a return.
Shipping: We offer a variety of options for shipping your purchase. As you go through the check-out process please chose the shipping option that works best for you.
Discount codes: One discount code can be used at a time on purchases. Where items have been marked down, a discount code offers an additional savings on top of the mark down.
Please see our FAQ page for answers to additional questions.
Your Fitness instructor will go gaga when you walk into class in a pair of these babies.
- Made for sweaty fitness and yoga classes, paddleboarding, SUP, running
- High waisted for a flattering, no muffin top fit
- Our K-DEER Original flat front seam is a superior, engineered design that avoids uncomfortable female fit issues
- No outside leg seam, for a smooth, chafe-free wearing experience
- 20" inseam can stretch to 22" or scrunch to suit your height
- Meant to fit snug, size up if you are between sizes
- Single layer, unlined for a 'second skin' experience
- UPF 50+ protection
- Undergarments optional
- American knit and printed 4-way stretch spandex/nylon fabric
- Lightweight, luxuriously soft feel
- High performance moisture wicking, fast drying technology
- Cold wash, hang dry for lasting elasticity and color vibrancy
- Sensitive to rough surfaces, no sitting on velcro or concrete!
Our Kayley Stripe is named after Kayley Giorgini. She is the older sister of Sophia (Sophia Stripe) and caregiver to her mother Kathleen who is in treatment for a brain tumor. Kayley was Kristine's first intern in 2011, when she was still running K-DEER out of her bedroom in her parents house. Kayley has always been a loving, intelligent young woman and Kristine has watched her grow up, she's naturally taken on the caregiver role, even for her sister when she was much younger.
It's important to give thanks and bring awareness to the role of a caregiver. Especially from such a young age, it's a challenging balance between feeling obligated and honored to give care to someone you love. Kayley chose to donate proceeds from this stripe to the organization "Cancer Care" to help celebrate and honor caregivers.
"Cancer Care" provides telephone, online and face-to-face counseling, support groups, education, publications and financial and co-payment assistance. Thanks to this organization, professional oncology social workers offer this personalized care free of charge.