Capri in 'Ellen Stripe'
Returns: We accept returns for purchases made on this website of unworn, unwashed items. All tags must be attached and a return request must be submitted within 30 days of purchase.
Exchanges: Should you wish to make an exchange, the same process, timing and shipping parameters apply as for a return.
Shipping: We offer a variety of options for shipping your purchase. As you go through the check-out process please chose the shipping option that works best for you.
Discount codes: One discount code can be used at a time on purchases. Where items have been marked down, a discount code offers an additional savings on top of the mark down.
Please see our FAQ page for answers to additional questions.
Your Fitness instructor will go gaga when you walk into class in a pair of these babies.
- Made for sweaty fitness and yoga classes, paddleboarding, SUP, running
- High waisted for a flattering, no muffin top fit
- Our K-DEER Original flat front seam is a superior, engineered design that avoids uncomfortable female fit issues
- No outside leg seam, for a smooth, chafe-free wearing experience
- 20" inseam can stretch to 22" or scrunch to suit your height
- Meant to fit snug, size up if you are between sizes
- Single layer, unlined for a 'second skin' experience
- UPF 50+ protection
- Undergarments optional
- American knit and printed 4-way stretch spandex/nylon fabric
- Lightweight, luxuriously soft feel
- High performance moisture wicking, fast drying technology
- Cold wash, hang dry for lasting elasticity and color vibrancy
- Sensitive to rough surfaces, no sitting on velcro or concrete!
The Ellen Stripe is named after my mom, Ellen. She is an exceptional woman who has taught me some of my greatest lessons and I'm truly grateful for all the love and support she shares with me. I've watched my mom through triumphs and struggle; her struggle with Rheumatoid Arthritis early on was an extremely challenging time and there was very little I could do to help make that pain go away. Luckily, she has since been undergoing aggressive treatment but her immune system is at a higher risk due to the medications. There is no cure and there is no way to reverse the damage done.
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a systemic autoimmune disease in which the body’s immune system – which normally protects its health by attacking foreign substances like bacteria and viruses – mistakenly attacks the joints. This creates inflammation that result in swelling and pain in and around the joints, making everyday activities we take for granted, extremely painful.
About 1.5 million people in the United States have rheumatoid arthritis (RA). Nearly three times as many women have the disease as men. In women, RA most commonly begins between ages 30 and 60. My cousin Morgan was diagnosed in her 20's with severe RA. The Ellen Stripe is dedicated to bring awareness to the challenging disease that many people don't talk about but struggle greatly with. Proceeds from the sale of this stripe will be donated to the Arthritis Foundation, www.arthritis.org.
The Arthritis Foundation is leading the fight for the arthritis community, helping conquer everyday battles through life-changing information and resources, access to optimal care, advancements in science and community connections.