Capri in 'Cathy Stripe'
Returns: We accept returns for purchases made on this website of unworn, unwashed items. All tags must be attached and a return request must be submitted within 30 days of purchase. All Domestic return shipping is FREE as long as it is within our return policy. Items marked Final Sale are not eligible for returns.
Shipping: We offer a variety of options for shipping your purchase. As you go through the check-out process please chose the shipping option that works best for you. Please allow up to two business days for your order to be processed.
Please see our FAQ page for answers to additional questions.
The Cathy Stripe is named after philanthropist and human rights activist, Catherine Zahn, who started The Giving Three Foundation. Her mission is to educate children in third world countries, in an effort to protect them from the human trafficking trade. In 2014, she opened the Zahn School in the Kandal province of Cambodia to help take children from oppression to opportunity through education. The Cathy Stripe features a rich combination of deep red and dusty rose - the colors of love, strength and energy. For every sale of the Cathy Stripe, 5% of e-commerce proceeds goes directly to support The Giving Three Foundation 501(c)3 Read more about The Giving Three Foundation here.
Fit & Fabric
K-DEER is perfect for fitness, yoga, running, cycling, barre, paddle boarding and any type of sweaty activity.
Our Fit Has You Covered!
- High waisted for a flattering, no muffin top fit
- Luxuriously soft and comfortable compression that smoothes and elongates
- Original flat front seam is a superior, engineered design that avoids uncomfortable female fit issues
- No outside leg seam, for a chafe-free wearing experience
- Single layer, unlined for a 'second skin’ experience
- Can be worn under the ankle or above depending on preference
- Meant to fit snug, size up if you are between sizes
- Undergarments optional
- Innovative 4-way spandex/nylon stretch fabric always maintains shape
- UPF 50+ protection, H20 friendly
- Rapid moisture wicking technology for cool & dry, all day wear
- High performance construction for maximum durability
- Extreme vibrant colors never fade with unlimited wear
- Made in the USA
- Our prints are designed in-house and garments are produced locally in the US - a true testament to our small carbon footprint
- Hand wash cold, hang dry for lasting elasticity and color vibrancy
- Sensitive to rough surfaces, no sitting on velcro or concrete!
*The print placement on all of our leggings will slightly vary. This makes each pair unique and one of a kind!*