Capri in 'Sophia Stripe'
Returns: We accept returns for purchases made on this website of unworn, unwashed items. All tags must be attached and a return request must be submitted within 30 days of purchase.
Exchanges: Should you wish to make an exchange, the same process, timing and shipping parameters apply as for a return.
Shipping: We offer a variety of options for shipping your purchase. As you go through the check-out process please chose the shipping option that works best for you.
Discount codes: One discount code can be used at a time on purchases. Where items have been marked down, a discount code offers an additional savings on top of the mark down.
Please see our FAQ page for answers to additional questions.
Your Fitness instructor will go gaga when you walk into class in a pair of these babies.
- Made for sweaty fitness and yoga classes, paddleboarding, SUP, running
- High waisted for a flattering, no muffin top fit
- Our K-DEER Original flat front seam is a superior, engineered design that avoids uncomfortable female fit issues
- No outside leg seam, for a smooth, chafe-free wearing experience
- 20" inseam can stretch to 22" or scrunch to suit your height
- Meant to fit snug, size up if you are between sizes
- Single layer, unlined for a 'second skin' experience
- UPF 50+ protection
- Undergarments optional
- American knit and printed 4-way stretch spandex/nylon fabric
- Lightweight, luxuriously soft feel
- High performance moisture wicking, fast drying technology
- Cold wash, hang dry for lasting elasticity and color vibrancy
- Sensitive to rough surfaces, no sitting on velcro or concrete!
The jewel of our fall collection, the Sophia Stripe, is named after a lifelong friend and nearly sister of Kristine's, Sophia Giorgini. This past year at age 17, she has become a caregiver and teenage-adult as she supports her mother fighting a cancerous brain tumor. Kristine dedicated this print to her to compliment her bright life, her sweet energy and playful childlike demeanor she's known her by since she was born. Kristine became a caregiver and adult when she was 11, as her father survived a massive stroke. She knows what it's like to be a caregiver and independent young person and with Sophia, she wants to highlight the importance of her role as a caregiver. Along with her older sister Kayley (our brown stripe), they symbolize a significant role that is often overlooked. When Kristine asked Sophia to choose a charity to support, her love of field hockey and athletics lead her to Vs. Cancer Foundation to cure kids cancer. As much as becoming a caregiver can take away a normal childhood, so can cancer from a child. The founder of Vs. Cancer Foundation is a stage IV brain cancer survivor and Kristine is grateful that Sophia has chosen their efforts as one to support through her stripe. #fullcircle