Legging in 'Izzy Stripe'
Returns: We accept returns for purchases made on this website of unworn, unwashed items. All tags must be attached and a return request must be submitted within 30 days of purchase.
Exchanges: Should you wish to make an exchange, the same process, timing and shipping parameters apply as for a return.
Shipping: We offer a variety of options for shipping your purchase. As you go through the check-out process please chose the shipping option that works best for you.
Discount codes: One discount code can be used at a time on purchases. Where items have been marked down, a discount code offers an additional savings on top of the mark down.
Please see our FAQ page for answers to additional questions.
Our Leggings are one of a kind - in EVERY way.
- Made for sweaty fitness and yoga classes, paddleboarding, SUP, running, barre, spin, hiking
- High waisted for a flattering, no muffin top fit
- Our K-DEER Original flat front seam is a superior, engineered design that avoids uncomfortable female fit issues
- No outside leg seam, for a smooth, chafe-free wearing experience
30" inseam can stretch to 34" or scrunch at the ankle
- Meant to fit snug, size up if you are between sizes
- Single layer, unlined for a 'second skin' experience
- UPF 50+ protection
- Undergarments optional
- American knit and printed 4-way stretch spandex/nylon fabric
- Lightweight, luxuriously soft feel
- High performance moisture wicking, fast drying technology
- Cold wash, hang dry for lasting elasticity and color vibrancy
- Sensitive to rough surfaces, no sitting on velcro or concrete!
This bold and beautiful stripe is dedicated to a woman of integrity and loyalty. A professional connection rooted in the fashion industry turned into a long lasting friendship that has meant so much to the evolution and success of K-DEER. Her name is Izzy.
To the K-DEER team, Izzy symbolizes compassion, dedication, friendship and nature. She has spent the last few years traveling (wanderlusting) across the U.S to visit the National Parks. Through the Izzy Stripe, we support the National Parks Foundation, the official charitable partner of the National Park Service. Along with the National Park Foundation, Izzy is personally dedicated to the preservation of the beautiful land and heritage this country was founded upon.
The National Parks Foundation focuses on promoting programs and projects that protect precious landscapes and wilderness, historical sites, and places of cultural significance.Their work continues to keep trails clear through their 'Active Trails' program, partner with collaborators like the White House to get kids outdoors through 'Every Kid in a Park', and most importantly, raise and allocate critical funds to keep our national parks safe.
We hope the Izzy Stripe inspires conversation about protecting the environment.